Welcome

This is a blog about the pursuits of Naturalist Alan Russo to incorporate all things Natural, especially Plants, into his daily life. Living close to Nature has always been a passion of mine and I try, with natures help, to live a Healthy lifestyle for myself and for the Earth.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dandelions!

 The weather has been warm and many plants are getting a head start on Spring. I am beginning to see Dandelions in bloom on my property. As you may have guessed I love Dandelions. They are one of the most incredible plants on the planet.Every part of the Dandelion is used as food and Medicine and they pack a nutritional wallop to boot. I cant wait till more come into bloom so I can start to eat them on a regular basis. Check out the recipe page on  http://www.thedandelionappreciationsociety.org/ for a couple of my favorite recipes and hopefully soon, other peoples recipes also. You will also find other interesting Dandelion info with lots more to come in the days ahead.
                                                            And Remember:

No comments:

Post a Comment